Technology is one of the inventions that have uplifted the lives of many people. It gave people a sense of doing work and doing it as fast as possible. It has in it, the good and the bad based on the way and manner people want to use it for.
The inventors of these tools on the other hand though were seeking to make a living out of it. They ensured that the positive outweighs the negative or else we’re not made to the general public.
They are mostly described as a genius because not many people fall under this category; quotes.
Having been on the map for their creativity and wealth. Most of them have undertaken and used their influence to impact many.
Below are 20 prominent quotes from some of the top tech giants in the world.
- If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good – Bill Gates
- Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up. -Bill Gates
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. – Bill Gates
- We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering. – Bill Gates
- If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake. – Bill Gates
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” – Steve Jobs
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. – Steve Jobs
- I’m as proud of what we don’t do as I am of what we do. – Steve jobs
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. – Steve Jobs
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. – Elon musk
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up. – Elon musk
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster. – Elon Musk
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favour. – Elon musk
- Books allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. – Mark Zuckerberg
- People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build. – Mark Zuckerberg
- Instead of building walls, we can help build bridges. – Mark Zuckerberg
- If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out. – Mark Zuckerberg
- The question I ask myself like almost every day is,’Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing? – Mark Zuckerberg
- By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent. – Mark Zuckerberg
It’s nonetheless uplifting that these people have in a sense made life easier and go out on their own volition to prove it by their actions and words. It’s indeed of value to draw inspiration from people of this stature.