As a student, you might feel like giving up sometimes? Did you get stuck along the way? Or are you confused about the career path to choose?
Do you have difficulty in making the right decision? If the answer is yes then you are at the right place. We are going to give you the right push, advice, and motivational quotes that will keep you going.
Thus, helping you avoid stagnation in your career path or mistakes could lead to a series of unwanted problems.
In this article, we will give you quotes that will help you to choose the right path.
20 Career Quotes to help students choose the Path
- “Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life”. -Confucius
- “Try to become the best version of yourself”. -Unknown
- ” Live a life you would be proud of.”-Unknown
- “Success doesn’t come to you; you’ve got to go to it.” –Marva Collins.
- “Action is the fundamental key to success.” –Pablo Picasso
- “Change yourself before you can change the world.”- Mariam T.Alhassan
- “Decisions are a way of defining ourselves.”-Unknown
- “God gives me the serenity to accept things which cannot be changed; Give me courage to change things which must be changed, things which must be changed; and the wisdom to distinguish one from the other.”- Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-19721), American Theologian.
- “You should accept and learn from your defeat but most importantly don’t repeat.”-Unknown
- “Career is not just about earning an income; it is about pursuing the essence of your life.”- Terry Mante
- “Always go with the choice that scares you most because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.” -Caroline Myss
- You work hard to become not to acquire.- Elbert Hubbard
- “It is not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That is what defines your career.” -Carlton Fisk
- “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” -Robert H. Schuller
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas A. Edison
- “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the victory.” –Arthur Golden
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”-Albert Einstein
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” -Confucius
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw (1856 – 1950), Irish Playwright.